What is balanced eating? Some foods are expanding, like sugar, tropical fruits and most beverages. Other are contracting, like animal foods and salty or baked goods.
- Commit to 2016 Health Goals
- Find a coach who knows you well
- Limit salt/sugar/chemicals/animal foods
- Go organic for animal foods, greens, fruits
- Add brown rice/boiled veggies/miso soup
- End your meal with a real pickle
Keep learning! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eating Habits Matter:
- Eat less, chew more
- Eat sitting down, don’t work/watch TV/argue during meals
- Don’t eat or drink anything (except water) three hours before bed.
- Try David’s Organic Sweet Vegetable Drink to relax the liver, kidneys, pancreas.
- Avoid restaurant meals except for special occasions
- Choose Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or Vegetarian, and skip dessert
Super Foods Are Super Good—Daikon, umeboshi plums, shiitake mushrooms, kuzu etc. Sea vegetables are fantastic for you!
Brown rice, millet, barley and other boiled grains are healthier than bread and pasta, enjoy them often. Try Tofu, tempeh, sesame, chestnuts, shiitake mushrooms, ume plums.
If you have a cold or flu, or want to heal just about anything, try Miso Soup:
For ideas, use the web and this site, go to Whole Foods, take a course, or buy a book.
- A New Earth, Ekhart Tolle
- China Study, T. Colin Campbell
- The World Peace Diet, Will Tuttle
- Marriage Fitness, Mort Fertel