Do You Have Chronic Health Problems? What Can You Do About It?
- Heal naturally at home with an organic, plant-based diet
- Implement simple lifestyle changes eg. body rubs and eating less, chewing more
- Use holistic treatments for symptoms, and get off medication
- Move your body more, and focus on getting more relaxation and sleepl
Enjoy A Natural Diet
- Eat organic, vegan, low-fat, sodium, & sugar
- Avoid processed food; fumes, colors, perfumes
- Do walks, yoga, stretching, massage, body rub
- Try chiropractic, herbs, shiatsu, colon cleanse
- Enjoy meditation, chanting, poetry, music
- Brown rice daily— chew well!
- Soup, steamed/boiled greens
- Pressed/blanched salads
- Tofu, tempeh, miso, sesame, healthy oils
- Umeboshi, daikon, shiitake, nori
Feel and look better, with fewer cravings and symptoms and more energy!
- Excess animal protein and stress are the most common causes of disease
- Sweeteners, fruit, juices, milk & ice cream depress immunity and cause colds & flu
- Immunizations, flouride in water, pesticides & medications do more harm than good
- Running can cause a heart attack in the average person over 40. Try yoga or tai chi
Carrot Juice Recipe:
6 carrots, 1/2 green apple, 1/2 beet, thumb of ginger. Drink in the afternoon between lunch and dinner to raise blood sugar and improve mood. See inside for more recipes!
- A New Earth, Ekhart Tolle
- The China Study, T. Colin Campbell
- The World Peace Diet, Will Tuttle
- Marriage Fitness, Mort Fertel