Change your diet today, live longer and better
Reverse heart disease, arthritis, diabetes or digestive issues etc., through nature. Call or text for more info! 508.333.4153
- Lower stress by working less and unplugging more
- Reduce medications, alcohol, caffeine, sugar etc.
- Eat local, organic, plant-based meals at home
- Take a daily walk in the woods. Take that yoga class.
- Be honest about your feelings and ask for more hugs
WHAT TO EAT:
- Whole boiled grain (rice, millet, oats, barley, quinoa, etc.)
- Organic land/sea vegetables plus daikon umeboshi plums, mushrooms, sesame, etc.
- Dine out Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or Vegetarian (growing fast!!), and skip dessert
- Drink spring water between meals, and avoid coffee, alcohol, soda & juice
HOW TO EAT:
- Eat less, chew more, sit down for meals, avoid media or arguments
- Don’t eat three hours before bedtime
- Avoid restaurant meals except for special occasions
- Fast once per week if it helps; be grateful for your food
If you have a cold/flu, try Miso Soup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2B9s7ek9m0
Use the web/this site/Whole Foods/courses/books to find powerful remedies for bee stings, appendicitis, strep throat, even ADD. Doctors will only keep you coming back for more tests, more drugs, more procedures, without addressing the root cause. You control your health!
I have studied natural healing for 30 years, and have coached 100+ people to better health. 508.333.4153 • email@example.com
- A New Earth, Ekhart Tolle
- China Study, T. Colin Campbell
- The World Peace Diet, Will Tuttle
- Marriage Fitness, Mort Fertel
LIVE FOREVER STARTER KIT:
$55 (free U.S. shipping)
- 5 Super Foods (Ume plum, shiitake mushroom, daikon radish, miso paste, brown rice)
- Personalized Letter: 5 Health Tips; 5 Kitchen utensils for health; 5 Recipes
- 50% off email counseling
Credit or App—508-333-4153;
U.S. Mail—Checks to David Kagan, 9 Spring Ln, Framingham, MA 01701
NOT CONVINCED YET?
- Ask a question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try one of our foods or ideas and let us know how it goes
- Try our Baby Steps above
Can You Really Heal Disease Through Diet & Lifestyle?
Absolutely. Doctors will argue with that, and only doctors are licensed to heal technically, so you can say the government and big business want you dead. But don’t believe them.
In fact, healing is what humans do best. When we get sick, our bodies make us feel lousy, so we will take it easy, and allow our bodies to focus energy on healing. And what happens if we overdo it when we are sick? We have a relapse, or heal slower. So listen to your body!!
The top six things you can do to heal ANY condition that arose from bad diet and lifestyle:
- Eat less, and chew more
- Eat at set times, like 8am, 1pm and 6pm. And don’t eat late or skip meals
- Eat sitting down, and do not work or watch TV while eating.
- Eat an organic, balanced, local, plant-based diet.
- Take plenty of walks in the woods, and bring the woods inside.
- Avoid chemicals of all kinds, in your food, on your body, in your home, etc. Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine are no-nos.
Last but not least, have a positive frame of mind, and do things you enjoy. Watch your life get better week by week!Share