Not medical professionals. For entertainment and education. Consult your physician before changing diet and lifestyle. Even if he is fat, smokes, prescribes medications that harm health, and keeps you waiting. We are slaves to the medical establishment.
Become Healthier!1. Eat brown rice, millet, barley and quinoa regularly
2. Enjoy well cooked organic vegetables with low sodium
4. Eat upward growing veggies like sprouts and scallions and kale
5. Use Miso, daikon, sea veggies, shiitakes and ume plums
6. White fish, beans, mushrooms and grains give you energy for life!
7. Don't overeat, particularly at night
Do a walk and body rub every day
NEWS FLASH!! Beef at Whole Foods found to be tainted with Mad Cow Disease. Don't Eat Beef!!